The County Clerk’s Office issues a County Identification Card for persons who are U.S. Citizens and residents of Monmouth County. The County Identification Card includes your photo, name, address, date of birth, height, weight, hair/eye color, and signature. Monmouth County ID Cards are valid for four years from the date of issue.
Obtaining a Monmouth County ID Card
In order to obtain a County ID card, please bring the required documentation to the Clerk’s Office located at 33 Mechanic Street, Freehold, NJ 07728 anytime from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Applicants must provide one (1) of the following documents as evidence of identity and citizenship:
• U.S. Certified Birth Certificate with Raised Seal
Sunshine Reveals Dark Photo Of Striking • United States Passport, current or expired within last three (3) years
• Naturalization Certificate
• Certificate of Citizenship
• Monmouth County Voter Registration Card
Applicants must also provide two (2) of the following documents as proof of Monmouth County residency:
• State of New Jersey Driver’s License displaying Monmouth County address
• Utility bill (telephone, electric, gas) within the last 90 days
• W-2 form or correspondence from the IRS/State Tax Office in the past year
• Recent pay stub showing name and address
• Current lease in your name and address
Sunshine Reveals Dark Photo Of Striking • Property tax bill/statement from the past year
• Checking or savings account statement within the past 60 days
• School ID card/current school report card
• Recent post marked correspondence from attorney, court, hospital or government agency
• Social Security Card
If an applicant requests an ID card with a name, which is different than the name that appears on his/her documentation, he/she must show a certified copy of the court order of the name change or certified copy of the marriage certificate. Applicants ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian with identification.
*Please note: P.O. boxes do not show proof of Monmouth County residency.
Sunshine Reveals Dark Photo Of Striking The fee to obtain a County ID is $15.00 for all applicants and can be paid in cash, money order, Visa, Discover or MasterCard.
Sunshine Reveals Dark Photo Of Striking For more information on obtaining any type of Monmouth County ID card, please call (732) 431 – 7324, option #5.