- Applicant must reside within the County of Hudson.
- Applicant must appear in person at the Hudson County Clerk’s Office, Division of Public Records.
- Minor applicant (14-16 years old) must appear with a parent.
- Applicant must present required documentation. *See below
- Render cash or money order payment.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION – Adults
(Documents must all be original – No photo copies accepted)
- A valid birth certificate with a raised seal and file date.
(Jersey City & Secaucus born residents must present a valid birth certificate issued by the State of New Jersey Department of Health.)
Buy Sell com Los idinstate4u Fake List Angeles Can Classifieds www It I Id - Now Residents whose last names differ from the name on their birth certificate as the result of marriage must also present a Certified Copy of their Marriage Certificate with a raised seal.
- OR an Unexpired U.S. Passport or a Naturalization Certificate. Non-Naturalized residents must present a valid Resident Alien Card.
- Proof of legal Hudson County address (one of the following):
- A valid NJ Digital Driver’s License
- Non-Driver’s State Issued ID
- Utility Bill, Credit Card Bill or Bank Statement*
*Mail must be addressed to applicant and be postmarked no more than 3 months prior to application date. P.O. Box addresses not accepted.
- Buy Sell com Los idinstate4u Fake List Angeles Can Classifieds www It I Id - Now An example of applicant’s legal signature, such as it appears on a driver’s license.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION – Minors
- Photo school ID
- Valid birth certificate with a raised seal and file date
- Parent’s valid photo ID
- Parent’s proof of legal Hudson County Address
$10 Adult Resident
$5 Minor Resident (Age 14-16)